Manly Waters Hospitals patient and visitor COVID-19 policy
Visitors are not required to wear a mask on entry to Manly Waters Private Hospital/Delmar Private Hospital.
However, it is recommended that masks be worn if visiting vulnerable patients or if there are any respiratory symptoms.
In some circumstances a staff member may request visitors to wear a mask. We appreciate your co-operation.
Visitors will not be permitted if they:
· have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 7 days.
· have tested positive for another acute respiratory infection in the last 7 days.
· are a high risk or household/close contact of someone who has had COVID-19 within the previous 7 days.
· have COVID -19 or other respiratory infection symptoms.
· have arrived from overseas within the last 7 days.
Patients who have travelled overseas within the last 7 days should advise the hospital before admission.
Screening: Patients being admitted to Manly Waters Private Hospital Hospital
are required to have a Rapid Antigen Test the day of admission.
The RAT negative result will need to be presented on admission. If in any event you receive a positive result, please contact the hospital immediately.